This is an old revision of the document!
Think of this as an expert system for picking parts…
Almost everyone pretty much picks the same part for a purpose. With lots of practice, you can easily figure out what the 'most common' part is but it's always good to get some help along the way!
- All sorts of capacitors, from 10pF to 1000uF!
- Just your everyday basic resistors, thermistors, PTC fuses
- coils, ferrite beads, chokes, etc.
Crystals & clocks
- hmm this should probably go under a different, larger group but what?
- Coin, rechargeable, Alkaline, etc
, enclosures, boxes, etc.
- What would you like to see added to this wiki?